Neva Towers is the flagship project of the Renaissance holding. The complex consists of two towers, 68 and 79 floors, united by a stylobate, on the roof of which there is a park-terrace for apartment owners with a panoramic pool and an open-air jacuzzi. The main function of the complex is residential, only 26 floors of one of the towers are offices, a shopping gallery, restaurants and cafes are designed in the stylobate part.
Infrastructure Neva Towers:
- Private park-terrace at the level of the fourth floor;
- Modern sports club Crocus Fitness;
- Panoramic swimming pool with jacuzzi and outdoor seating area;
- Spa complex, fitness bar;
- Private cinema,
- Restaurants, cafes, banks, a pharmacy, a dry-cleaning, a wine boutique, a food hall, etc.
The advantageous location of the skyscrapers provides unique panoramic views.
When developing the concept of Neva Towers, the architects — the American bureau HOK and the famous Russian bureau SPEECH under the direction of Sergey Tchoban — were inspired by classic New York skyscrapers in the Art Deco style. As a result, the glass facades of the towers were decorated in the form of pylons made of light stone, which emphasize the monumentality of the building.
Neva Towers is located in the center of Moscow, 6 km from the Kremlin, in the iconic Moscow City quarter.
The location of the complex combines a premium address for living in the center of events and business activity.
The complex also includes a Business Center, which occupies 26 floors of one of the towers and Premium offices in townhouses in a private park on the roof of the stylobate.
Neva Towers became the first project from Russia to receive the Best International title at the Best International Awards.
The project won the following Best International Awards titles:
- The best high-rise apartment project in Russia
- The best architecture of a multifunctional complex in Russia
- The best architecture of a mixed-use complex in Europe
- Best International High-Rise Apartment Project
CRE All-Russia Awards Prizes:
- Multifunctional Center of the Year
- Business Center of the Year
- Deal of the Year